All BC government updates, announcements and orders.
Latest updates: Click here to view all COVID-19 official updates by date
🔗 Quick links:
- BC Government News Releases (these include details of all updates and announcements)
- Daily update briefings with Minister of Health Adrian Dix and Provincial Health Officer Dr. Bonnie Henry are live streamed on the BC Government Facebook Page. (Usually 3pm weekdays, 12pm Saturdays — subject to change)
- Orders, Notices & Guidance
- List of COVID-19 Essential Services
- NEW! B.C. Business COVID-19 Support Service and List of COVID-19 Supports for Businesses (PDF)
- Products & Services Supply Hub (for businesses that can supply products and services in support of B.C.’s COVID-19 response)
- COVID-19 Support App (Android and iPhone) for British Columbians
- Official Twitter Accounts:
⚕️ Official Health Information on COVID-19
Be cautious of information you read about the virus online. Stick with reputable sites such as those listed here.
🇨🇦 Government of Canada:
For information about federal financial supports for individuals and businesses (CERB, CEBA), airlines, international travel, border security, and Employment Insurance.
The MP for South Okanagan – West Kootenay is Richard Cannings. His office may also be able to assist you with questions about federal programs and policy.